"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, January 26, 2009

my daybook today....

Julie's daybook...For Monday, January 26th, 2009

*Bible verse: (Titus 2:3-8)
3.
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4.
That they may teach the young women to be sober , to love their husbands, to love their children,
5.
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed .
6.
Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded .
7.
In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
8.
Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed , having no evil thing to say of you.



*recipe: Stuffed Cabbage Casserole, Julia Child's white bread, Texas Sheet Cake (supper last night; leftovers tonight) :)


*activity with kids: bundling up & taking a nature walk after naps; watching a movie and eating snacks

*today's target cleaning areas: organize & vaccum our bedroom closet, girls closet. * Clean ALL appliances * Do ALL laundry; fold & put away (this is ALL done already except the laundry; 1:45 pm)

*Something Charlie needs for me to do: take his phone to get fixed or get new one; make breakfast & lunch for him for entire week (put in freezer & refrigerator) (ALL done except the phone will have to do that tomorrow; 2:00 pm)

Something special for my husband: write love notes to put in his lunch ;)

Something special for my children: let the girls wear my high heels to play dress up; spend time just talking silly & cuddling all of them.

project: menu plan; Drew's baby book (my project for this week, lol)

In our schoolhouse: Slow & Steady Get Me Ready ( I will try and put these in a different post; maybe I will get it done today) :)

*For now, I am posting a picture that I love:



Claire, Lily, Drew & my sweet niece, Sarah, at church :)

Please join in if you wish! I have been doing this as often as I can (I just don't post it) but my little sister inspired me today! To read her wonderful daybook, go here! Have a wonderful and productive week, everyone!

Love,

Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this post. I love the picture, your family is so lovely.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot