"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

stomach bug..

well, we did not go to Jack's wedding. lily started puking before we could leave, just as we were getting ready to go. i packed up claire and got about 5 miles down the road and claire started puking. so claire was disappointed that she didn't get to wear her pretty dress and sit with kylie/laina. :)

pleae,please pray for us! !!!!! we've already went through this once and this just stinks!!!

thanks for praying... will update soon

Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am very sorry that you are all sick again sweetie. I love you, and my prayers are with you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot