"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

updates!!!

Jase (my nephew) does not have RSV!!! Thank you for your prayers!! :)

And, on the bible through a year note, I know that it is January 7th but I am only on day 2!!! Sorry, life has just happened and I believe that God knows that better than anyone! :) So, here's where I am picking up today:

Day 2
the line of Seth: Genesis 4:25; 5:3-5; 4:17-18, 26; 5:6-20
the line of Cain: Genesis 4:19-24
from Enoch to Noah: Genesis 5:21-30; 6:1-8; 5:32; 6:9-10; 1 Chronicles 1:1-4
Noah's flood: Genesis 6:11-22; 5:31; 5:27; 7:1-8:12


Thanks to those of you who are trying to read along with me! The accountability helps and evidently I am needing that as a push to pick up and read!

So, please read with me and continue to let me know how you are doing. If you emailed me in the past couple of days, I will try to get back to you sometime in the next couple of days. Today is going to be super busy and very stressful. Please pray for me. Maybe I can share details at a later date. We will see. Lots of things happening and right now I am just trying to sit still and wait on God.

Love to all,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sweetie, I got your Christmas card in my mail today. Perfect timing, I got home from the hospital today. I loved the pictures. I am in much prayer for your family. Praise God that Jase does not have RSV. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot