"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thinking of....

Shutting this blog down. I would still email pictures and updates to family and friends and blogger friends but I really don't have the time to maintain it anymore. Also, I feel like I have to be positive all of the time(I put this expectation on myself, no one makes me feel that way) and I just can't do that. My life is not perfect. It's great, it's amazing, it's blessed but it's not PERFECT.

I just really need to have some time to ponder things so I probably won't be posting for awhile, at least. I have SO many things that I need to pray about and work on. I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now, in good ways and in stressed out ways but just overwhelmed! I need to take a break for a while and refocus.

Also, I think not posting on here and sending the updates to people instead would force me to have more contact, to reach out to the people that I need to reach out too. If that makes any sense? I think that sometimes I hide behind my blog because it is easier. There are many reasons that I do this and they have a lot to do with depression and anxiety but the reasons should not become excuses for going into hiding. I need to face things and deal with life. I have watched many family members and people that I know, hide behind their depression and I do not want to be that kind of person. I want to face my junk head on! That's what God wants from me.

So, I am on a break. I don't know for how long. Maybe from now on. Just until the Lord tells me different. Until I see some clarity in the things I need to deal with. If you want to, you may email me at mama2clairelilydrew@gmail.com

Hope to talk to you, person to person (through email or phone, that is!), soon!!!

Love,
Julie
If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot