"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quick Question for all homeschooling Mama's.....

Okay,

*What is your housecleaning schedule like?

*How do you fit it all in? (I need some tips here, PLEASE!!)

*Any & All ideas that work or have worked for you are VERY welcome!!! I am feeling overwhelmed and the school year hasn't even started yet!! Just planning is kind of making me anxious but since I do so much better and feel so much calmer with a plan, I am turning to my fellow Mom's for advice!!

So, give it to me! All of your sage advice!!

*I know that above all, I must seek wisdom and strength from my Lord and Savior!! I am sooooo thankful that I have HIM to turn to!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't have a lot of advice for you because I stink at getting it all done. LOL It is twice as hard when your oldest is only a preschooler :-)

I would say choose 3-5 things a day that take priority - the things that will make the most difference or have to get done. Maybe laundry, dishes & floor one day...laundry, dishes & toilets the next. (Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a pile of laundry & dishes to do every.stinkin.day!)
Consider it a good day if you get your 3-5 things & school done! Get to the rest of your to-do list as time allows. It takes awhile to get into the swing of "real" school :-)
I think it also helps to figure out your cleaning style. I think I might have a couple of sites bookmarked that you might enjoy. I'll take a look & email them to you. Sorry, didn't mean to write a book!!

cryssi said...

Your supposed to get it all done? :0)

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot