"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Links of many blessings....

This morning, I spent some time going through my blog reader & some links that I had bookmarked over the past few weeks so I could sit down and read them sometime later. I was soooo blessed by these links, that I felt I should share them with you! So, enjoy!

Disciplining your children by disciplining yourself first

Struggling to find peace

What I am learning

Diapers in a budget

Toddler & Preschool Activity Bags

One Mom's thoughts on homeschooling for her family

How can I be a better wife?

On Motherhood and Profanity by Elisabeth Elliott


*If I find more that I missed, I will be back to add them later!! Have a blessed weekend!!

~Julie~

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Thanks for the link love, sweetie! I never just go blog hopping and browsing anymore, so this is helpful! And thanks for including ME on the list, wow! Have a great day, friend!

Denise said...

You are such a sweetie.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot