"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Words of wisdom...

I've posted these before but I have been thinking on this so much lately and they are definitely words of wisdom that can be shared again and again....

"Cooking and cleaning can wait 'til tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."


"My house may be a mess.....but my children are happy" -Monica from Homespun heart

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!

*Take some time this week and just "be" with your kids...just hang out, doing what THEY want to do...I promise, the laundry will still be there when you get through!! ;)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot