"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 days of Thanksgiving...day 2...




Today, I am thankful for :

*my husband's sweet thoughtful ways

*the laughter of little sisters who are up to no good. :)

*early morning wake up times. Even though I was not happy about it, I ended up getting so much accomplished and I had such a better attitude with my kids since I wasn't rushed to get breakfast ready, school started/finished, cleaning tasks done, errands run, etc. I had more time to just enjoy my children. So, I am thinking of trying to get up EVEN earlier in the mornings so I can read God's word and pray and get a GREAT start to our day. Every day. We'll see...

*sweet tea (caffinated for those early wake-up times!)

*lunchables (for a quick easy lunch so Mama can have the quiet of naptime and sanity!)

*homemade laundry soap(said this before, but I LOVE this stuff!!)

*books.....I adore books... :)

*Baked apple pie(AVON) bubble baths ..I promise you they are as heavenly as they sound! Thank you, sissy!

*quiet afternoons and LONG naptimes!!

*the gorgeous sunshine & time to play outside with my family. We finished school outside this afternoon! (reading Charlotte's Web and doing our nature study)

Click here to read more of 30 days of Thanksgiving...

~Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such sweet blessings.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot