"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving.....November 4th




I am thankful for:

*a GOD who loves us immeasurably. A God who never leaves our side even when we doubt and push Him away from us, HE always remains, HE never gives up.

*my God who answers prayer. I know he does. My marriage and my children are proof!!

*GOD"s Grace. I am seeing some behavior in Claire, especially, that I do NOT like. I am also realizing that some of it is a direct result of how I handle certain situations. Ouch. I feel like such a failure. Thankfully, we have the Grace of a loving forgiving God.

*my Mom & Dad. For loving me for me.

*friends who lift me up when I need it.

*chocolate chip cookies made with my little girls

*school outside again in this beautiful weather

*a VERY productive day and a happy one, at that!!

Join us in counting our blessings  at Karla's Korner

2 comments:

GranthamLynn said...

Oh Julie,
What a lovely thankful list. You are so right about God's love for us.
I loved your list. Especially the chocolate chip cookie part. Kids are such a blessing. Enjoy yours.
Sweeet blessings to you all,
Sherry

Denise said...

I love your thankful heart.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot