"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, November 16, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving.....November 16th...

I don't really feel like doing this right now because, well, I am going to be real tonight. I don't feel like doing this because my husband and I have been arguing over really stupid things all afternoon! Things have been said and right now I just don't feel very thankful. But, I am going to do it anyway. Because I am, I am thankful. So, here you go:

*my husband, who loves me so very much and sacrifices so much for us. I love him completely and I absolutely adore him for all he is. He is the most amazing Daddy ever. He's never to tired to listen to us and be there for us. He's just the most wonderful man. See, I feel better already! :)

*our children.  They are just the light of my life. Life is SOOO much more fun since God blessed our lives with theirs. Amazing and Incredible...that's my kids!! I can't wait to wake up in the morning and start a new day with them!

*the Word of GOD...it never changes and it never fails you. And, I NEED to go soak some of it up, right now!!

Well, that's it for tonight. Simple and short. I'm not even going to link up tonight! I am going to go and hug my hubby and kiss my babies!!

Love ya'll,

Julie

1 comment:

Debra Kenney said...

It's always a blessing to stop and count the many things in our lives that God has blessed us with, especially on those days when we really don't feel like it! I've been having several of those days myself.

Praying for you & your family.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot