"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

John 15 and a prayer request...

I had meant to start on John 15 this week and I am still reading it and planning on posting my thoughts. However, my Uncle died on Tuesday so that's kind of delayed the posting of it until after the funeral which is today at 2. Please pray for the family.

I will try to post the first part of John 15 on Friday or Saturday. I would really love to know your thoughts, as well.

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for your family, sorry about your uncle. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot