"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

30 days of Thanksgiving...November 8th




Okay, I have skipped a few days...I have sick kids and I have been sick! I will try to do better. Sometimes, I post this on facebook so if you want to friend me there, you can read it there! (email me)...anyway...tonight I am thankful for:

Braum's Gingerbread Ice Cream!!!

My wonderful family

Cool nights with a full pantry and a clean house!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

That icecream sounds yummy. Hope you and the kids feel much better very soon. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot