"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas stuff. (what a creative title)


Blogger is taking 4-evah to upload pics so I will try to be back tonight to add some more! Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and let you know that if you normally get a Christmas card from us (bloggy friends, included)....I will have them mailed out Saturday, so......it will be next week but you.will.get.your.card!! I promise! :)

Now, we are going to eat beans and cornbread for supper and then it's off to see Santa Claus (aka..Uncle George) at the community building (aka..Santa's house)...shhhhhh.....;)

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love you sweetie, praying that your precious family has a very merry Christmas.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot