"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oodles & Gobs of Discipline tools!! ....

Wow, just a wealth of discipline advice and training tools over here!! So many helpful links! We are currently having a whole BOAT LOAD of discipline issues so I am going to be reading through these at nap time today!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey sweetie, praying for your precious family. I love you.

In Light of the Truth... said...

Man, oh man, do I need this right now! I don't know WHAT is up with Eli lately but he's been absolutely horrible and I'm losing my mind to the point of tears!! So a refresher/wisdom on how to handle things will be GREAT! Thanks! I love that blog but have fallen behind in any blog reading! Can't imagine what I've been up to lately, we're so bored I decided to melt snow all day today! haha =)

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot