"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If we build it...it will come!!

We are praying for snow here!! If it is going to be this stinkin' cold (around 5 degrees tonight) WE WANT SNOW!!!! Sorry, ya'll that are used to below zero temps..I have seen 5 degrees maybe twice in my entire life so I am a wimp!!! 30 is FREEZING to me...and we hardly ever get snow.

So, I found this cute craft! Try it for yourself and show it off! I will try to take pictures and post them sometime later.


1 comment:

cryssi said...

lol...cute! Its supposed to be like 2 here Friday and a wind chill of -21....I'm loving it....Told Paul we needed to move up north somewhere, he chickened out...lol.

love ya sissy!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot