"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Slow Fade...

Slow Fade,by: Casting Crowns

Slow Fade:

Be careful little eyes what you see
It’s the second glance that ties your hands as darkness pulls the strings
Be careful little feet where you go
For it’s the little feet behind you that are sure to follow

It’s a slow fade when you give yourself away
It’s a slow fade when black and white have turned to gray
Thoughts invade, choices are made, a price will be paid
When you give yourself away
People never crumble in a day
It’s a slow fade,
it’s a slow fade

Be careful little ears what you hear
When flattery leads to compromise, the end is always near
Be careful little lips what you say
For empty words and promises lead broken hearts astray

*This song used to be on my playlist. I need to put it back up along with some others. I can never listen to it enough. I pray that those who open their hearts to these words may never forget the truth they hold. Be very careful, very, very, careful. Please.

Love to all,
Julie

1 comment:

Debra Kenney said...

I love the truth in that song as well. It serves as a reminder in my own life every time I hear it. Thanks for reminding me of it today.
Blessings,
DEB

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot