"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am soooo ready to....

                                                squash from last year's garden....
*get the AC fixed!!!!!


*put up the pool in the next couple of weeks...it's been 90 the past couple of days. It's supposed to cool off for a week or so but this 90 degree weather has shown me that I want the pool to be ready, soon!


*get the grill fired up almost every single night. I am NOT cooking in the house any more than I have to in the humid heat that is our summer!!

*Try to get some sun on these legs!

*Do school outside and at the park!!! (Going today for lunch!)

*Work on our pool deck and walkway.

*Plant more flowers and purchasing more hanging baskets!

* have garden veggies to freeze & can..not so much canning because of the heat but I will do it. :) Just not without an AC....lol

*Have fresh flowers from our yard throughout our house!

*Work more on our house....bathroom renovations are NEXT!!!!


*get off of this computer, run errands and take my babies to the park for our lunch date!! See you soon!

♥Julie♥

2 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoy your day sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

90 degrees?? Yowza! We are still experiencing very Spring-like weather..in fact, the next two nights are going to drop to almost freezing temps...AHHH!!! I did get a taste of the hot, humid weather while visiting my bro in Florida..not so sure I could endure it! I like to change in seasons too much! :)

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot