Okay, so I am doing better today. Thanks for the encouragement Tammy! I did not get up as early as I would have liked today but I did get to read a scripture and pray. Lily was up early and did not want to go back to sleep. By the time I got her back to sleep, Claire was ready to get up. Plus, it's Saturday and Charlie is working so I am in a bit of a funk.
Just to clear something up, The blogs that I list on this blog are very interesting, thought provoking reading(when you are home all day with two kids, you need something thought provoking)lol. Anyway, that said, I do not agree with everything they believe or say. I do believe that they are striving to do their best at being Christian moms. I do not judge.
I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my blog list or the content of my blog. I do not see how I would but if I have, I am sorry. I believe that those of you who work are also striving to do as you believe is best for your family. If you didn't believe that, then I know that you would not be doing that. We all make decisions in our lives based on what is best for our families.
I have nothing but love and admiration for all of my friends. I am trying so hard to be the best Christian wife, mother, and friend that I can be. We all need to stand up for each other and not nitpick over small issues. We are in this fight together. It serves no purpose but Satan's for us to put each other down.
Okay, so the honoring my husband challenge:
* I did not make his lunch today, yesterday was bad and I had nothing cooked. So, he had to buy it at the store. (I know, it's awful.)lol
* I nagged a little bit (okay , a lot, I am still working on this one).
* The organization has not gotten better yet. I am still procrastinating (classic Julie) ex: the clothes are still on the couch from last week (agh!)
* The other area (you know which one I mean) somewhat better. I am very tired this week because the kids are stressing me out. So, hopefully next week will be better.
* Praying for Charlie, very good. I do this several times a day already. I have started doing it in greater detail every morning after he goes to work.
Okay, so here's to a better next week!!!!