"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thank You.......

Kermit was layed to rest today. Kermit went out in true cowboy style. As Richard said, " Kermit is running on the streets of gold ". I can't wait to see you run, cowboy.

Thank you so much to the wonderful church family of Kermit's at First Assembly of God in Wright City. Kermit loved every one of you. The music and the service were beautiful. Thank you very much to the ladies of the church for the wonderful meal. Thanks to the Conley White Funeral Home for the beautiful job you did and for the amazing video of Kermit's life.

This is very hard for us right now but Kermit is rejoicing. He was always smiling and I know when he went to meet the Lord he was smiling biggest of all. I can still hear him calling me "G".

Love to everyone.

Julie

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Julie,

God help us in the next few months cause we are going to need it.

I love you very much. I will talk to you later.
Your Sis
Crystal.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot