"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

God's Been Good To ME........

So, I know I am posting a lot of songs on here lately but I LOVE MUSIC!!!! And, I feel like a lot of things that I don't know quite how to say are expressed so well in song. Amanda at http://mamasings.blogspot.com has been doing this music theme and I kinda got the idea from her. So, head on over and check out her stuff, too.

Anyway, Keith Urban is an awesome singer. I think he is pretty cute too but I think my husband is even hotter and no, I am not lusting after Keith, I just think the man has some cool, stylin' hair. To each his/her own, I guess, if you don't think so!

He has some unbelievably good songs. He sings from the heart. This song is one of my favorites on his cd, I can't remember the title of the cd and it's in my car....... it also has "makin memories of us" on it.....anyway,(can you tell it's 11:00 pm?) these are the words....

I look around and everything thing I have and everything I see,
is just another reminder,
that God's been good to me......

I love this and I needed to hear this today and pretty much all week..... When I am struggling, I listen to music and I let it soothe me and this has. Give it a listen and let it remind you that God's been good to you.

Love and Prayers,
Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot