In no particular order:
* people who speak the truth, without fear of retribution.
* my family who loves me through everything
* snuggling babies
* little kid voices, oh, so sweet!
* Fried Ice Cream (read this on a blog and tried it today, oh!!!)
* my kitchen aid mixer
* WIC vouchers to help pay for formula (yes, we use WIC)
* teething tablets
* tylenol (the infants kind. Tylenol doesn't do a thing for me, personally)
*excedrin extra strength (by the way, this is the same exact thing as exced.migraine, they just package it different, read the box)
* the internet, the blogging world
* straightening shampoo
* my mother (should have been higher on the list, thanks for all you do for everyone, Mama)
* my husband who works so hard and helps me when he gets home without complaining.
* my dad who lights up when my kids walk in the room!
* my beautiful little angels who taught me how to love and be a lot less selfish.
* Outdoor grills
* wedge sandals (can wear them without falling over!)
* slow cookers/crockpots
*Washable markers with flip-top caps (no more lost lids!)
And the best thing of all, Jesus Christ and the neverchanging Word of GOD! Awesome!
Have a great day!