"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday.......

In no particular order:

* people who speak the truth, without fear of retribution.

* my family who loves me through everything

* snuggling babies

* little kid voices, oh, so sweet!

* kisses

* Fried Ice Cream (read this on a blog and tried it today, oh!!!)

* my kitchen aid mixer

* WIC vouchers to help pay for formula (yes, we use WIC)

* teething tablets

* tylenol (the infants kind. Tylenol doesn't do a thing for me, personally)

*excedrin extra strength (by the way, this is the same exact thing as exced.migraine, they just package it different, read the box)

* the internet, the blogging world

* straightening shampoo

* my mother (should have been higher on the list, thanks for all you do for everyone, Mama)

* my husband who works so hard and helps me when he gets home without complaining.

* my dad who lights up when my kids walk in the room!

* my beautiful little angels who taught me how to love and be a lot less selfish.

* Outdoor grills

*ICE

* AC

* wedge sandals (can wear them without falling over!)

* slow cookers/crockpots

*Washable markers with flip-top caps (no more lost lids!)
And the best thing of all, Jesus Christ and the neverchanging Word of GOD! Awesome!

Have a great day!

Love,
Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot