"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Really Cool Christmas Planning Idea.....




I was visisting one of my favorite blogs today, Jill, at tonsofsons, and she has the greatest post on organizing all of your Christmas clutter (receipts, lists, menu plans, crafts, etc.) She inspired me so much that I am going tomorrow to get my binder and start making my Christmas Planner! :o) So, head on over and check it out!

Have a Blessed Day!

Julie

2 comments:

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

of course, I don't mind!! Enjoy and have a stressfree holiday season.

Denise said...

Hello my sweet friend.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot