"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bring the Rain by Mercy Me....

People asking me how I

Can praise You with all that I've gone through

The question just amazes me

Can circumstances possibly

change who I forever am in You

Maybe since my life was changed

Long before these rainy days

It's never really ever crossed my mind

To turn my back on you, oh Lord

My only shelter from the storm

But instead I draw closer through these times

So I pray

Bring me joy, bring me peace

Bring the chance to be free

Bring me anything that brings You glory

And I know there'll be days

When this life brings me pain

But if that's what it takes to praise You

Jesus, bring the rain



I am Yours regardless of

The dark clouds that may loom above

Because You are much greater than my pain

You who made a way for me

By suffering Your destiny

So tell me what's a little rain



So I pray

Just listening to this song a lot lately and feeling very humbled. I wanted to share the lyrics with you tonight. Hope they fill you with peace. :o)

*Lily is better finally. She is still feeling kind of puny (just not herself) but she is improving. Praise God and Thank you so much for your prayers.

Holy, holy, holy

Is the Lord God Almighty

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am praising God for taking care of Lily. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot