"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lily...

Please pray for Lily, she spent all last night throwing up! She is feeling VERY bad right now so I am thinking that maybe this thing they have is viral. Claire's fever broke Saturday night late and so we went to church yesterday but by the afternoon, she was feeling pretty tired and just not good. No fever but just worn out. She says her throat doesn't hurt anymore and I have NO idea what the white spots could be? Maybe yeast?

Anyway, so now Lily is feeling really awful. I will be on a blogging break the rest of this week. I just have to much going on right now and sick babies. So, after we get everyone well and spend some time at church camp, maybe I will get back on here to blog. Well, I know I will! :o)

Have a great week, everybody!!!

*I have to tell you; Lily took about 5-6 steps last night!!!! She was walking from here to there and then sitting down and laughing! She's SO funny!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am covering dear Lily and Claire with prayers and love.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot