"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My little barrel racer...

Claire raced (well, loped, trotted) barrels with her cousin Sarah tonight(This is late Tuesday night and I can't sleep) at my Mom & Dad's roping arena. She did great! She is truly a natural and not afraid at all. Although, Mama is a little bit afraid but I trust Sarah (she's been riding since she was 3 also) and I know first hand that Sarah can handle it. So, GOOD JOB, GIRLS!!!!

When I get a picture of her riding , I will have to post it! I did not bring my camera so I didn't get any this time. :o( I will soon. They ride at least 3 times a week so I will have plenty of chances.

Lily wanted to ride too but she will have to wait awhile until she can ride with me. :o)

Just an update on what my little cowgirls have been up to!!

*Congratulations to our niece Allison on placing 4th out of more than 300 kids at livestock judging camp. And also to Ann Mary for getting to be part of the team and doing so well! GOOD JOB, GIRLS!!!! :o)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, way to go girls!!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot