"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pictures and Thank You's!!!



Thank You, Aunt Cheryl & family, for the dresses for Claire & Lily & the cute clothes & ADORABLE boots for Baby Drew!! =)
I have some more pictures to post but this is taking forever so, I will try again tomorrow! My sister got me some precious clothes for Drew that I want to show off! So, hopefully tomorrow I will get those posted! =)
Love,
Julie





1 comment:

Denise said...

I love the pictures sweetie.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot