"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, August 18, 2008

stuff going on at our house...

Well, I have been having some definite strong contractions but still they are really sporadic although they are starting to be a little more regular! lol.. I know that really doesn't make any sense! =) Anyway, maybe the baby will be here soon. Pray that he is and that he is safe and healthy!!!!

This weekend we have organized and cleaned and with the two kids just basically cleaned in circles! We clean and get organized, they drag it out and make a mess! Ah well, that's life with a preschooler and a toddler and a baby on the way very soon!!! =)

Charlie is not at work yet today because he is having some pretty bad pain with his hernia and he is kinda hanging around in case the contractions come any closer. So, it's nice to have him here right now.

This morning I read a post here and I have to say that this woman's writing constantly gives me something to ponder and examine in myself and my own life. She really amazes me with her faith and what amazes me even more today is the awesome very real battle that we all face with Satan every day and how sometimes what we are fighting for is not clear until much later. I don't know if that is making any sense to anyone but it is what I brought away from reading this morning! Definitely was something I needed to read right now! Please pray for their family as they go through more struggles this week.

Here on the homefront, Claire is fighting allergies and just feels yucky. Lily is cutting more teeth and now has a 3 & 1/2 tooth smile! So cute! They are getting excited and Claire asks constantly "Can we go get baby Drew?" Lily rubs my belly and says, "Awww" which is her way of giving you "loves". So precious are my little girls! =)

Well, I have to go. I am getting uncomfortable and need to get some more things done if I can.

Love and Prayers,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

You are all in my prayers. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot