"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Prayers

"They are no more twain, but one flesh.What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder"

(Matthew 19:6).

This verse is weighing heavy on my mind right now. I would ask that you pray for my family at this moment and throughout the next few weeks. I believe that this decision that has been made and the pain and anger that are felt can be reversed and healed. I believe that our God has that extraordinary power. Please pray fervently. I cannot give more details, just please pray for healing and restoration in my family. I don't know what else to do except give it to God in prayer. So, I am asking you to please, please join me there. There is power in numbers and the "fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much"..


Love you all & thank you so much,

Julie


*Just to let you know, this is not about Charlie & I, our marriage is not in trouble. This does however, directly involve us, as it is a close member of our family. Just letting you know so you don't worry about us.

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot