"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, January 30, 2009

sweet note ....

Well, I am supposed to NOT be blogging but I just HAD to share with ya'll this sweet note I got in my mailbox today! (I will try to take a picture of it and post it later). It's the prettiest card with dainty little flowers and this sweet poem from our precious friend & cousin, Melissa!! What a wonderful surprise and encouragement for me! :)

"A person can hear, but a friend listens for the meaning,
A person can look, but a friend sees the heart,
A person can know, but a friend understands your dreams,

Thanks for listening, seeing & understanding!
Thanks for being my friend!"

Well, you're welcome & Thanks so much for being such a wonderful friend, sweetie! LOVE YOU, TOO!!! :)

And, here are the lyrics to the song included in the card (I love music and girl, you know that! You just spoke right to my heart today!)

I Was Made To Praise You by Chris Christensen

"I was made to praise you
I was made to glorify Your name
In every circumstance
To find a chance to thank You
I was made to Love You
I was made to worship at Your feet
And to obey You, Lord
I was made for You"

LOVE those words; so much truth in them. :)

Thanks, Melissa, precious friend, for making my day!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love you my sweet friend.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot