"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

tomorrow, I will be....

Baking these with my daughters. And these. Oh, so yummy! :) Playing dolls, playing house (me really ironing clothes while Claire & Lily iron on their little ironing boards with irons that MeMe & Papaw bought them for Christmas), playing in the "castle" with Claire & Lily that Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Greg gave them, watching "Gideon-A lesson in trusting God" Claire's current fave movie, a present from Aunt Crystal& Uncle Paul and playing dress up (present from Aunt Tammy/Uncle Jeremy), playing my keyboard while Claire & Lily rock out on their keyboard (from Aunt Lynn/Uncle Billy), reading James and some in my chronological plan (still trying to follow it as much as I can; it's just been hard), doing the "love dare", making something light for supper (due to the sickness), getting lots of cuddles from Drew & listening to his precious little baby laugh! Listening to my sweet little girls carry on adorable conversations with each other and seeing their sweet relationship develop right before my very eyes. :),washing/drying/folding/putting away laundry, calling the dr.'s office,getting paperwork done for taxes,cleaning the bathroom,breaking up little arguments, kissing owies, (hopefully NOT cleaning up puke & poop)doing school with the girls, organizing mine & Charlie's bedroom, scrubbing floors, and whatever else comes up?!!!!

This is only the tip of the list of things I have to get done this week!!! Is it any wonder that we as stay home Mom's (and working mom's too) just never get ahead?! That we feel "overwhelmed" if we stop and think about all we have to do?! The best solution, I have found, is not to THINK, it is to just DO IT and GET IT DONE!!!! :)

I may have a lot to do tomorrow but I am SO looking forward to it!! I am really looking forward to the play time with my babies & a clean house after I get it all done this week! Nothing like those two feelings, well, that & a happy husband!!! :) So, please pray for me tomorrow so that I may be focused on my tasks! We all know how much the enemy loves to distract us!!!


Love you all & have a great day!! (I won't be on the computer tomorrow; taking a break!)

Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sounds like fun, fun, fun.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot