"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Is God in my home?

Reading this today. Reading & dwelling there. Reflecting and studying myself and my actions and motives. I love Sally Clarkson. She writes some very inspired things and always I dig deeper to find more of myself to give to my family after I read one of her posts or a page from one of her books. She is just that inspiring. And this post, right here, well, God gave her a good word. That's for sure. Read this and be changed. Like I am today.

My prayers are with all wives and mothers tonight.

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for your precious family, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot