"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow day!!!!!!!!

Snow is very rare here so this was an unexpected wonderful treat!! We did the best we could to exhaust ourselves in the snow! The pitiful snowman was in our front yard and the snow had already started melting when we started building but still had fun, anyway! I will try to post more pictures of snow ice cream later today...I have an Italian Cream Cake to make for a special wedding tomorrow and I have to get started!!!

Blogger is not uploading all of my pictures...it says it does but then they don't show up???? Anyway, I will try again later!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty!! I wish ours was melting! We still have 4 ft drifts in our backyard that will, I'm sure, be there well into Spring!

Denise said...

Awesome.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot