"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happies Continued......

My baby & me (I am laughing; please ignore the goofy look on my face!)
My sister, Crystal, me & Charlie





Claire in the outfit that Jordan & Clayton put together for her!




My sister, Tammy, Lily, me(6 months pregnant) & Micah at church




Allison tickling Claire at MeMe & Papaw Fogg's



Michayla & Claire at church sharing a cracker. They are watching the boys play football.


*I have more pictures that I want to share. A lot of them are of Lily's birthday parties and I want to scan Drew's ultrasound picture and get it posted for you. I will try to get that done this afternoon or tomorrow. It takes forever to scan these and then load them up to blogger! So, please pardon the crooked pictures because they are scanned and I can't seem to get them straight! :o)
Love,
Julie
















3 comments:

cryssi said...

Where did you get that picture of me? Gosh that was a long time ago....maybe I ought to put some pictures up of you... :-) I'm glad you have so many things to be happy about and what good things they are too.

Love Ya
Sis

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing these, I love them.

Darcy said...

Fun pictures!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot