"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random things....

I am going to the OB today and this is the day that I set up my ultrasound appointment for next week. I had to reschedule last week's OB appointment or I would have had the ultrasound this week but that's okay. Everything works out in God's perfect timing! So, I am just keeping everyone updated on that. I would appreciate it if you would continue to pray for the ultrasound appointment to go well.

I want to say thank you to a couple of people that I don't mention on here very much. My sister Tammy, who is going with me today and Melissa (Charlie's cousin) who has been a GREAT friend to me lately. I really appreciate all you do and how you have lifted me up the past couple of weeks, I needed that so much! I go to church with these two and I think that they are both trying really hard to continue to knit our congregation into a true example of the love of Christ. I am just feeling really grateful for these two lately and SO blessed to have them in my life.


Well, off to get things ready for the trip to the Dr's appointment! Should be interesting but fun with Claire, Lily, Sarah & Rose (my nieces). They really are a great help watching them! And, I can't wait to see my little sister, Crystal, this weekend and my nieces and nephews!!!! :o) We have LOTS of graduating seniors in the family this year! (A blog post just for them is coming soon).

*Also, I hope to get Lily's birthday pictures posted soon. We had some trouble with the 1hr. photo at Wal-Mart (surprised?) I still do not have my new digital. Charlie is going to pick it out for me and so I am waiting...... But, that's okay. He always gets the one I want, anyway! :o)

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for you my sweet friend, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot