"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Andrew (aka "Drew")

So, here it is! Drew's ultrasound pictures! The 3-D machine was not working so we did not get to do that yet. However, these are just fine with me! He is adorable and I have to admit that I feel a little funny about posting my child's anatomy on here but it is definite proof that HE is a BOY so, I guess it's okay! :o)

Sorry that it took so long to get this posted. I wanted to go ahead and get it done so family and friends that have not seen the pictures could get a chance to do so. Which is most of the family and friends we have. I have not been out much lately. So, here you go!!!


His HUGE foot!!!His adorable little profile(His knees are touching his nose!)

Unmistakable proof (as the ultrasound tech said) that Drew is a BOY!!! :o) Boy parts between two legs, the knees are bent.


So, there you go, everybody who has been waiting on the ultrasound pictures! So sorry that it took me so long to get these posted!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Julie

4 comments:

Denise said...

He is so awesomely wonderful.

cryssi said...

Wonderful! Just how God intended him to be! Congratulatioins.

Love Ya
Sis

Misty said...

Thanks for sharing these precious pictures of your son. Glad to know he is healthy and well.

cryssi said...

Kylie says she cant wait to see you and she wants him for her birthday present...lol She is so excited because he is due in August. She thinks that means he can be born on her birthday...Miss Drama Queen...

Love Ya
Sis

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot