"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, Monday

Not much going on today. The girls are playing in their room, destroying it, I am sure! :o) My legs are swelling so I can't get much accomplished today. I am just doing laundry and playing with the girls. I have some chicken in the crockpot for chicken salad tonight & enough leftovers for tomorrow. I am going to serve it with crescent rolls & sliced fruit. Yummy & Easy!

Charlie talked to his dad last night and he is really excited about going to his 50 yr. class reunion in Maine. He is also really excited about his 12th grandchild coming soon! He is such a sweet dear man. The girls have been coloring & fingerpainting like crazy for their grandparents lately. It's really cute. :o)

My Mom & Dad were married 40 years on Saturday! WOW! Time really flies and I just realized yesterday that my Dad will be 60 on July 22. 60! How can that be?! :o)

So, anyway, just stuff going on around here. I am hoping that staying off of my feet will keep the swelling down. Hopefully!

Thanks for reading & Have a great week! =0)

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary to your dear parents. I love you sweetie.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot