"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

~A more organized alternative to bookmarking!~



I recently stumbled upon a little thing called "Delicious" on someone's blog I was reading. It was a life changing revolution! No kidding! Instead of bookmarking a site of interest on my computer, I can bookmark something, tag it with the appropriate subjects (for example: a Charlotte Mason site would be tagged: homeschooling, CM, resources) and all of my bookmarks are kept on my Delicious page so I can access them with one easy click and they can be sorted according to subjects! Awesome for a busy homeschooling mama like myself! :)

I know it may sound confusing because I am not to good at explaining things so check it out for yourself and see how easy it is! Here's my Delicious page if you would like to see what I am currently perusing through! (Also, on my sidebar is the link to my Delicious page so you can click there at any time and read away to your heart's content!)

Enjoy!

♥Julie♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love delicious! I have almost 5000 bookmarks - there is no way I could keep track of all that without the categories.

Here's mine:
http://delicious.com/amystuff

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot