"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, August 25, 2008

38 weeks-No baby yet!!!

Well, there's not much to report except to say that there is no baby yet!! Contractions have been coming off and on for awhile now but still not regular enough and they are slowing down and then just stopping. It's irritating but I know and I am trying to remember that the baby will come in the Lord's good time! I just do not want to go very much longer because the baby will be huge and I am SO ready to hold this baby boy in my arms!!

So, I will definitely try and post some baby shower photos today and show you my HUGE 38 week belly!! We had an unbelievably sweet and thoughtful shower Saturday afternoon! Charlie couldn't be there (the first one he's missed!)because he had to work so, it was bittersweet but I enjoyed myself anyway and we got some really cute stuff for baby Drew! =)

Hopefully, unless I go into labor, I will get the pictures posted later today! For now, I am off to go walking with my Mom and try out my new double stroller with Lily! =)

Have a great Monday everyone & thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful comments and most of all, your prayers!! They are much needed and appreciated!

Love and Prayers to you all,
Julie

2 comments:

Denise said...

Praying, praying, praying. I love you.

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

Praying for you!

My 3rd was a 10 lb, week early bouncing baby boy. BTW~ no c-section. I manage to have 2 more after my huge monster!

The last weeks are the hardest! Keep me posted!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot